Arianna Elise of Travel Time Talk has nominated me for The Sunshine Award. An award for writing positive and inspiring articles and so bringing some “sunshine into the lives of others.” What an honor, thank you Arianna Elise.
This is my second award and I am even more surprised this time than the first one. I am without question in a great community of bloggers. Everyone is so kind and gracious every time I receive a like or comment in my posts. I am very thankful that this brilliant community accepted me as a fellow blogger. Thanks again for giving me the confidence to grow in my photography and writing skills here on WordPress.
Arianna Elise is right, this award makes you smile just by looking at it!
Rule 1. Post the Sunshine Award logo on your blog .
Rule 2. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers
Rule 3. Announce their nomination in their blog’s comment section
Rule 4. Mention links back to their blog, including a link to the person who nominated you.
Rule 5. Answer the questions. This is designed to help people get to know you better.
1. Favorite color: Green
2. Favorite animal: Annie and Sally (dogs)
3. Favorite number: 6
4. Favorite Non-Alcoholic drink: Shirley temple
5. Favorite Alcoholic drink: whiskey
6. Favorite Facebook or twitter: = Twitter I do not have a Facebook account.
7. My Passions: writing and traveling to famous surf spots .
8. Giving or receiving gifts: giving
9. Favorite city: I have two; San Clemente, Ca. and Laguna Beach, Ca
10. Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead.
Here are my 10 nominations. Each one is unique, fun, enlightening and resourceful and worth checking out!
Have a great day!